vision : I'm a person that loves; lives; learns and builds my story through the exercise of principles, my faith and my mission.....my mission is to make a difference in the life of people... principles: love, courage, truth, peace, trust, integrity, contribution... roles : christian, husband, relative, systems engineer, athlete, friend, citizen individual, scholar

/* Google videobar ajax api */

Monday, September 11, 2006


I'm so happy that my mother-in-law jaci is coming before our first kid is born.

she will give a lot of strength and help to damaris...at the same time, I think she will enjoy the stay...

first time in usa...we want her to improve her english and visit the main touristic places around here...

it will be fun...thank you jaci...here's a picture of her and her daugthers...my wife damaris and sara...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ricardo! this is Monica! Do you remember me?
From Brazil, Campinas.. amiga da Ana Claudia,irma da Rochele, sua amiga, do Mau, do Marcio...
Como voce esta?
Me desculpe estar escrevendo, mas e que quando vi, fiquei tao feliz em saber que voce esta aqui, e prestes a ser papai!!!
Quanto tempo, nao?
Ja sabia que voce estava morando nos EUA, eu tambem moro! Ja tenho 2 filhas lindinhas, Clara com 5 anos e Sofia com 2 aninhos.
E voce ja sabe se sera um menininho ou uma menininha?
Olha, quero que saiba que nunca me esqueci de voces... que moro aqui em Massachusetts, e se um dia precisar ou querer visitar algum lugar com a sua esposa, venha para minha casa, pois eu adoraria recebe-los e conhece-la tambem!
Estarei ai na California neste fim de ano, pois a irma e a prima do Alexandre moram ai, entao passaremos o Natal todos juntos... quem sabe, talvez fosse uma oportunidade para nos reencontrarmos. Olha passarei meu e-mail a voce: moluchini@yahoo.com
Um beijo grande, da amiga, Monica.

7:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://mvekudqh.com/ggqw/ugiw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hcaekskf.com/bseq/kuvu.html]Cool site[/url]

11:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home