vision : I'm a person that loves; lives; learns and builds my story through the exercise of principles, my faith and my mission.....my mission is to make a difference in the life of people... principles: love, courage, truth, peace, trust, integrity, contribution... roles : christian, husband, relative, systems engineer, athlete, friend, citizen individual, scholar

/* Google videobar ajax api */

Wednesday, April 26, 2006


hello everybody,

I'm working an a research to figure it out how the world will be in June 2012

what type of products and services are we going to be able to use?

what type of life?

are we going to be richer?

give me your comments...examples of what we might see in 2012

at the top of this post you have one example..it is the first biped robot...

are we going to see more of these in 2012?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home