vision : I'm a person that loves; lives; learns and builds my story through the exercise of principles, my faith and my mission.....my mission is to make a difference in the life of people... principles: love, courage, truth, peace, trust, integrity, contribution... roles : christian, husband, relative, systems engineer, athlete, friend, citizen individual, scholar

/* Google videobar ajax api */

Sunday, October 08, 2006

This weekend I've got a chance to watch two movies..."The great new wonderful"...a commedy about several new yorkers...by David Leiner...very funny and different...good screen play...direction...acting...

The other movie was "Employee of the month"...commedy...not that funny...

Other than that we made progress on our kitchen project...I will publish photos when I can...

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home