vision : I'm a person that loves; lives; learns and builds my story through the exercise of principles, my faith and my mission.....my mission is to make a difference in the life of people... principles: love, courage, truth, peace, trust, integrity, contribution... roles : christian, husband, relative, systems engineer, athlete, friend, citizen individual, scholar

/* Google videobar ajax api */

Thursday, December 14, 2006




Thiago, Damaris and I as we wait for one of our christmas drama productions...

It was fun and something that I will never forget...Thiago, a month old and on stage, isn't that something?

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cara super legal ...mal nasceu e já vai concorrer pelo Oscar!!!

e voce até que não esta mal José.

Mas sua esposa esta bem melhor de Maria .....

Nilton marini Jr

7:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home